About Plan-it Friendly
About Plan-it Friendly
Plan-it Friendly is a boutique consultancy focused on making your eco-vision a reality. We are dedicated to aligning environmental strategy to your business objectives. We help develop & implement environmental initiatives that are practical and benefit the eco-bottom line (economic & ecological). We accomplish this by reducing costs, mitigating negative environmental impact, enhancing public image, engaging employees & strengthening brand loyalty.
To provide our clients with the best resources & forward-thinking solutions that have economic & ecological value (eco-value). Our aim is to help develop & implement environmental initiatives that are practical and have sustainable benefits for our clients.
The vision of Plan-it Friendly is to be recognized as a leader in providing pragmatic, innovative solutions that benefit our client’s eco-bottom line. We want to reach a point in day-to-day business where the economic drivers & related ecosystem services thrive simultaneously versus the current state of one typically benefitting at the expense of the other.
We can help you:
- mitigate negative environmental impact
- attract more customers
- engage employees
- enhance public image
- reduce costs
- strengthen brand loyalty
About Hadley Laughlin (Founder)
From small acts like recycling and reusing products to larger acts like volunteering for local environmental programs, Hadley has always had a personal passion for being planet friendly. At a professional level, she successfully incorporated green initiatives into her role at The Coca-Cola Company and was an active member on an internal Green Task Force there. In 2007, Hadley co-founded the Atlanta Green Meetings Council (AGMC), a forum for peers in the hospitality sector to collaborate on environmental best practices & challenges in the industry. Combining her experience & knowledge base with her entrepreneurial spirit were the catalysts for establishing Plan-it Friendly in April 2008.
- B.A. in Environmental Sciences from University of Virginia
- Professional Certificate in Sustainable Business from University of Vermont
- Certificate of Excellence in Achievement for Sustainability Leadership Series from GreenBusiness Works and Sustainable Atlanta
- Project & budget management
- Delivers results by meeting or exceeding expectations
- Drives innovative business improvements by developing unique ideas that can be used to address business issues & improve the organization
- Dynamic team player that acts as an extension of the client's organization
- Develops value-based relationships
- Extensive global travel and cross-cultural experience that produces a multi-dimensional perspective
- MICDS Board of Visitors
- Acorns to Oaks Foundation Board
- Fernbank Museum of Natural History Artemis Board
- Captain Planet Foundation's Earth Day Kids Fest
- Georgia Organics' Farm to School Program
- Youth Soccer Coach